Current Cans & Bottles Available:
- Billows Hoppy Kolsch – 12oz-6packs = $10
- Ceremonial Session IPA Feat Mosaic Hops – 16oz-4packs = $11
- Bolo Coconut Brown – 16oz-4packs = $12
- I Know For A Fact You Don’t Party Imperial Stout – 16oz – 4packs = $16
- Scythe Rye IPA – 16oz-4packs = $13
- Pruner Barrel-Aged Fruited Olde Ale – 500ml = $8
- Fall of the Rebel Angels Blended Chokeberry Saison – 750ml = $15
- Weathered Scythe – Bourbon BA – 500ml bottles = $8
- Weathered Scythe – Rye BA – 500ml bottles = $8
- Gang of Blades Double India Pale Ale – 16oz-4packs = $16
- Winnower Porter – 16oz-4packs = $16
- Shadowclock Pilsner – 16oz-4packs = $10
- Surf Wax IPA – 12oz-6packs = $13
- The Keeper’s Veil Honey Saison – 16oz-4packs = $13
- Shallow Water Kolsch – 12oz-6packs = $11 – 100% of the profits of this beer goes to the LEAF Feather Fund to keep the Mardi Gras Indians dancing.
Salt & Smoke is located within Burial Beer Co’s beautiful patio. Order from their kitchen window and enjoy your food inside the brewery or under the sun on the outdoor patio! Salt & Smoke has an ever changing menu that explores the link between old world european traditions and their chef’s southern roots. The streamlined menu utilizes the bountiful products of the region, highlights charcuteries, and promotes honest food that lends excellent pairings to Burial’s brews.
Winter Kitchen Hours:
We run our own tours on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. You can reserve your spot via our tour website (click link). We do not permit outside tour companies to visit Burial, so this is your opportunity to view the brewery and hear our story from our perspective.
Kids and dogs both are welcome at our taproom!
Need more info? You can email email@example.com or call 828-475-2739
If you believe you have left a credit card or other personal item at the taproom, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
40 Collier Avenue, Asheville NC 28801
Directions: If you are heading south on Coxe Avenue (away from downtown),
make a left on Buxton Ave and an immediate right on Collier Ave.